We’re not the only ones excited about filling out the FAFSA! There are financial aid professionals ready to help you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid at more than 50 Super Saturday locations across Virginia. Check out this video to learn more about why it’s important to submit the FAFSA. Then visit vasfaa.org to more about the February 9th Super Saturday events.
Archive for the ‘Events’ Category
On Saturday, February 9, financial aid specialists will offer one-on-one assistance to new and returning college students at more than 50 locations across Virginia.
Attendees should bring the following documents to Super Saturday:
- U.S. Department of Education Personal Identification Number
- Social Security Numbers
- Driver’s License (if available)
- 2012 W-2 Forms
- 2012 Federal Income Tax Returns
- 2012 Family’s untaxed income records
- Family’s current bank statements
- Family’s current investment records
- Alien registration card (if not a U.S. citizen)
For a complete list of Super Saturday locations and more information, please visit
Governor Bob McDonnell proclaimed November 26-30 College Application Week in the Commonwealth, encouraging Virginia high school students to pursue higher education. Virginia College Application week is co-sponsored by SCHEV and the Council of Independent Colleges in Virginia.
The Governor’s proclamation can be found here.